The Board conducts Research Methodology workshop twice per annum targeting the following;
- All candidates who have successfully completed PSPTB Professional Stage Five Examinations.
- All Professional Stage Five candidates for November, 2019 examinations session who awating for their results.
- College and University under/postgraduate students, Lecturers, Assistant Lecturers and Trainers.
- Researchers from NGO’s sector and training institutions.
- Practising Procurement and Supplies Professionals.
Any other interested person.
OBJECTIVE AND BENEFITS:
- Acquire skills for conducting business research.
- Formulate research problem, prepare research proposal and subsequently Research Report.
- Impart and share knowledge and skills for data collection, processing, analysis, discussion and results interpretation.
- Enhance research report writing and presentation skills.
- Award of Certificate of Attendance.
For the upcoming event scheduled to be held in February 2020; click the link below
CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK FOR RESEARCH METHODOLOGY RESULTS